This new patch will be available on Steam at the very beginning of March!
Super Cane Magic ZERO is a comedy mix of arcade game and RPG, in which you can eat and throw all the stuff you find. The game world and character are based on the world of Sio’s cartoons, creator of the crazy world of WOTF and writer of the upcoming story mode.
When a powerful magic cane ends in the paws of the dog AAAAH! the world falls into chaos, bended under the unexpected transformations. Luckily for planet Earth there is Dude, mysteriously immune to the wicked spells.
Fight enemies, find the best equipment, meet weird characters, collect items and most of all… believe in new things! Every time Dude learns something new the rules of the world will actually change, going along with his new believes! Will his unbreakable stupidity save the planet and recover the magic cane?
The available Early Access version features a procedurally generated challenge mode that can be played in local co-op up to 4 players. You can also challenge your friends in 4 player local arenas! The game is currently in development, and you can support the project by getting our game from Steam or Humble Store.
Things you can do in our game
- Play Challenge mode, with procedurally generated dungeon full of dangers
- Unlock 8 insane characters
- Discover dozens of wacky items
- Play Arena mode, to challenge your friends in local PVP combat
- Eat at least 4 different types of rocks
- Throw people into lava pits
- Fight a giant potato
- Shoot lasers from your eyes as an elderly man
- Story mode, 7 chapters of insane humour and unexpected encounters
- A magic adventure written by the comic book artist Sio!
- Be careful on what you believe: it will become true!